Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Honey Lemon Chicken Couscous with Spinach


In a bid to be healthy recently, I've been reverting back to my old eating habits (80% healthy! the other 20% being Nutella from the jar).

Chicken, couscous and spinach is such a filling yet healthy meal.

For this all I used was a big handful of spinach with half a teaspoon of wholegrain mustard and some cracked black pepper, a chicken breast cooked on the BBQ with a teaspoon of honey and the juice if half a lemon and one sachet of Ainsley Harriot's sundried tomato couscous (for two people)

Cooked in less than half an hour, leaving you full for much longer.

Yum!

xo




No comments:

Post a Comment